Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

Pretty excited about this car. It may actually get me out of my S4 (v8 / 6spd).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum! Think the Giulia QV will get you out of your S4? Or are you thinking of the base model?
Thanks!

The QV. I love having a nice sounding V8 and the 6spd. Since there are not many of those types of cars around (v8/v10 and manual trans). This cars seems like it could excite me even with a v6.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you pretty married to Audi at the moment? What is it about the Giulia that is able to compete with your S4?
Hello. I am only married to my s4 at the moment. Other cars I liked but are dead are the M5 with the V10/6spd and the last gen M3 with the v8/6spd. So to hear a new performance sedan will have a manual trans, it caught my eye. Plus it is beautiful. However I am curious to see what the QV v6 will sound like. And it being an Italian car is interesting to me.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hello. I am only married to my s4 at the moment. Other cars I liked but are dead are the M5 with the V10/6spd and the last gen M3 with the v8/6spd. So to hear a new performance sedan will have a manual trans, it caught my eye. Plus it is beautiful. However I am curious to see what the QV v6 will sound like. And it being an Italian car is interesting to me.
It's odd that a manual performance sedan is becoming more and more rare. It is becoming a niche instead of more of a mainstay. I'm still surprised that the higher powered Giulia isn't getting a manual option, just like the 4C.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
420 Posts
It's odd that a manual performance sedan is becoming more and more rare. It is becoming a niche instead of more of a mainstay. I'm still surprised that the higher powered Giulia isn't getting a manual option, just like the 4C.
That's why V8 M3 manual tranmission sedans are treated like gold these days :D

Perfect platform to start a build with and one of the last more mainstream fast 4 doors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts