Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great resource this is!

Long time Alfa fan, though never owned (almost pulled the trigger on a Alfa Milano QV many years ago...).

I am somewhat out of place here, as my target is the forthcoming Stelvio Quadrifoglio. I haven't yet driven the Guila Quad yet, but as I am replacing a 2016 Audi Q5 I will be requiring the SUV variant, so the Stelvio it will be. Other vehicle is a 2013 LR4, which apart from sheer power it has, it a touch slower than the Alfa :)

This is really the manifestation of a 24 year dream to buy an Alfa, and I am super excited. Dragged the kids to the auto show in Feb just to get a peek at the vehicles [and convince my wife :) ], and legitimately tried to buy it right there. To no avail I have been fighting with not so great dealers to put my name in the queue. One proved to be a miserable failure on many fronts (put $500 down to indicate my intentions, yet sales person and two managers fired without anyone bothering to call me OR tell me they had a Stelvio in showroom a few weeks ago to try!?!). Anyway, onto a better Maser/Alfa dealer which so far seems to be doing all the right things.

Good to be part of the community and looking to read more over the coming months!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome alfazagato :)

You're opening post got stuck in moderation. I have no idea why, but I've approved it now.

If you haven't already found the Stelvio Forum, here's the link:
http://www.stelvioforum.com/
No worries, it's under the same umbrella as the Giulia Forum.

The Stelvio is slated to be available just about now, the weekend of July 4th. But that's here in America. No comment on the rest of the world. If Alfa does what Alfa does best, the Stelvio won't be ready and we'll need to take a few more breaths while we wait.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome. Hope you have found a dealer that will work with you and be sure to let us all know when you get your Stelvio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts