Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Ti Q4 on Monday and absolutely love it! I have not seen any others on the road yet. Looking forward to reading other owners discussions and experiences here.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I picked up my Ti Q4 on Monday and absolutely love it! I have not seen any others on the road yet. Looking forward to reading other owners discussions and experiences here.
What color and wheels? Congratulations

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! I'm just north of you in North Canton! In fact, I saw my first Giulia on the road a couple days ago on Mt Pleasant Rd. Was that you? It was red, but it was dark and notice the wheels.

I'll probably be going to be getting one soon. Did you get it from YTown or Columbus dealer?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got the Rosso Competizione, the only color I was interested in. The car is perfect in that red. It has the T19 Sport package with the gorgeous Dark five hole aluminum rims.
Cong, good combination. I think I was the first wave of customer order after launching in us. FCA have changed a lot configurations on Giulia line up. The PDF salesman sent to me says normal Giulia only get rosse alfa(plain red) no tri coats red.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on your purchase! I'm just north of you in North Canton! In fact, I saw my first Giulia on the road a couple days ago on Mt Pleasant Rd. Was that you? It was red, but it was dark and notice the wheels.

I'll probably be going to be getting one soon. Did you get it from YTown or Columbus dealer?
I work just off Mt Pleasant Rd so I believe that was me you saw. I have not seen any others in the area.

I got mine in Youngstown. There is a dealer in Strongsville but they all but ignored my requests for information. The Youngstown dealer was knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts