Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Welcome. I think the 2 year mark on these cars will yield a higher than (BMW, AMG, RS) resale and residual value.

Why? The cars seem to be incredibly well-built and beat the competition in all performance metrics. If the cars are reliable, I think they will be in demand thereby commanding a higher resale premium. Hoping the banks see the same optimism!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Anyone going to lease the giulia?? Heard they are not going to hold good residual values...
Welcome. I think the 2 year mark on these cars will yield a higher than (BMW, AMG, RS) resale and residual value.

Why? The cars seem to be incredibly well-built and beat the competition in all performance metrics. If the cars are reliable, I think they will be in demand thereby commanding a higher resale premium. Hoping the banks see the same optimism!
Everything to this point says it is a great car. A lot will depend on the ability of the dealer network to effectively demonstrate the value and experience to customers.

·
Registered
242 Posts
How they actually hold value will depend on a lot of things - quality, reliability, dealer experience, success of other models that grow the brand and keep it viable, etc.

However, lease residuals are going to be set by FCA or the leasing companies. FCA can elect to use decent and possibly unrealistic residuals to encourage customers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts