Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Very nice. Same color here. Welcome to the online Giulia resource. Lot of good information. Ask away... lots of people willing to assist. Not that "help" is needed, but these cars are jammed with so much tech that it is sometimes easier to ask here rather than reading the owner's manual!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I love the Tint. I also got the front windshield tinted so that it was not as hot in the interior. You cant tell it is tinted in the front but it makes a big difference on the temp.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My first impressions are that it is a lot more responsive than my Lexus. I love the styling and the interior and how it is functional and minimalistic. Also for some strange reason I love the Alfa red, I had always had white cars prior to this one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah I love the Tint. I also got the front windshield tinted so that it was not as hot in the interior. You cant tell it is tinted in the front but it makes a big difference on the temp.
Congrats and Welcome to the Forum. I also live in the Atlanta area and I have the MonteCarlo Blue version of what you got, minus the sunroof. The tint looks really good and i am considering doing the same thing, just out of curiousity where did you get yours done at? I am looking at a place local to where i am, but have not decided yet as i have been out of town each week for work after getting the car.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I negotiated it in when I bought the car from Jim Ellis Alfa Romeo. They have a guy that comes and does it but I am sure if you called them they would give you the name of the company.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I negotiated it in when I bought the car from Jim Ellis Alfa Romeo. They have a guy that comes and does it but I am sure if you called them they would give you the name of the company.
Thanks............that is where i got my car from as well. I did not even think to negotiate that at that time. I will call my guy and ask him about it. I actually went to a place down the road from there and waiting on them to give me a price on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts