Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the group after doing some research on the car and found this site with lots of good info. I am in the market for a new car and was all set to buy a Jaguar XE, but then i felt compelled to keep looking and had completely forgotten about the Giulia and then ran across some info on it and immediately fell for it. I called my local dealer here in the ATL and they told me some info but not a whole lot, but they showed me the build sheets for the ones they have coming on the first order. After seeing them i zeroed in on one in particular, Montecarlo Blue TI RWD and right there i put down a refundable deposit. The car is pretty much mine, but just WAITING for it to get here.

I have always been a car guy and have had many cars, but this is the first time i have ever just put down a deposit on a car sight unseen and never driven. There is just something about this car that is just amazing, i can't see myself not liking this car once i see it in person. Looking forward to posting some pics once it gets here.

Thanks for all the great information everyone posts, lot of it has been very helpful.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey welcome! I'm playing the same waiting game too. Dealer told me my Ti would arrive "very soon" but no solid date was given. I'm on the west coast so my guess is you'll get the car sooner than me :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on dropping that deposit and pulling the trigger. Do they have any tracking info that they could provide you with ?
Thanks for that they have not been able to provide any tracking info on the car. I stopped by my dealer today, luckily it is only 5 minutes from my house, to check in on the status and they did not have any further news except that it is at the port, but he said he would check in and give me a call tomorrow to give me an update. Keeping my fingers crossed, can't wait....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey welcome! I'm playing the same waiting game too. Dealer told me my Ti would arrive "very soon" but no solid date was given. I'm on the west coast so my guess is you'll get the car sooner than me :)
Hopefully we all will get our cars soon, this waiting game sucks!!! Congrats on yours as well, what color and options are you getting.

Mine is:
Montecarlo Blue
19" sport package
HK Audio
Nav/8.8" Radio
Driver Assistance Static
Forward Collision Warning

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hopefully we all will get our cars soon, this waiting game sucks!!! Congrats on yours as well, what color and options are you getting.

Mine is:
Montecarlo Blue
19" sport package
HK Audio
Nav/8.8" Radio
Driver Assistance Static
Forward Collision Warning

Thanks
Mine is similar except for:
black exterior / yellow calipers
performance pack

However they didn't ask me to put down any deposit. I might change my mind about the color after I see them in flesh (can't really decide between black or blue!)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine is similar except for:
black exterior / yellow calipers
performance pack

However they didn't ask me to put down any deposit. I might change my mind about the color after I see them in flesh (can't really decide between black or blue!)
I kind of wished mine had the performance pack as well, but not the end of the world i suppose. I don't think you can go wrong with either color, just looking at the pictures of the black one online it does look very sharp. My wife was very much for Black, but when i told her blue i thought she was going to fall out of the chair, but i think she is coming around slowly.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I kind of wished mine had the performance pack as well, but not the end of the world i suppose. I don't think you can go wrong with either color, just looking at the pictures of the black one online it does look very sharp. My wife was very much for Black, but when i told her blue i thought she was going to fall out of the chair, but i think she is coming around slowly.
Dealer gave me a date today: 1st Ti shipment on Jan 28. Just FYI!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.