Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - found you guys when I had the RRT 17-037 ETC wig-out last weekend. I'm up and running again. I bought my Giulia Ti at the end of May, 2400 miles on it (it had hi miles when sold to me as a NEW CAR?!?!?) and looking forward to learning and sharing here.

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to hear that info you found was able to help you get you Giulia fixed. Hope you stick around to share in the joy of driving these cars and all the tweaks and mods members are making.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome!

Where in AZ? I'm in Chandler, work in Tempe.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
I bought my Giulia Ti at the end of May, 2400 miles on it (it had hi miles when sold to me as a NEW CAR?!?!?) and looking forward to learning and sharing here.
It was a demo used by the owner or employees of the dealership and never titled. Normally cars are delivered new between 10 - 50 miles in the odo. However, no worries as your 50k/4 year warranty begins from the date the car is titled. Your car, for all intents and purposes, is a new car.

Congrats on your purchase and welcome! You are in an exclusive club!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum, good to hear that info you found was able to help you get you Giulia fixed. Hope you stick around to share in the joy of driving these cars and all the tweaks and mods members are making.
Thank you sir - and may I compliment you on your taste in colors!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Thank you sir - and may I compliment you on your taste in colors!
Thank you, I thought you Giulia was also Vesuvio Grey but couldn't tell for sure from the photo and didn't take the time to visit your garage. I second guessed myself a little while my Giulia was being built about whether I should have gone with another option but its really grown on me and a like it a lot. It has the same change color in different lighting conditions that a number of the other paint colors have. One of the great things is that the Giulia looks fabulous in any of the paint choices.

What packages did you pick with your Ti? Is it a Q2 or did you opt for AWD?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice, welcome!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What packages did you pick with your Ti? Is it a Q2 or did you opt for AWD?
I bought from dealer stock so I got ALMOST everything I wanted - 19" Sport, Sport interior (black), Static & Dynamic Assist, Sunroof, 8" screen. I think if I had it to do over, I'd have spent the extra 1500 for the diff/Q2, but I just have the straight RWD -- and money for an exhaust upgrade!
I "never" get freezing road conditions (maybe once every three years), and so AWD doesn't really strike a chord with me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts