Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ciao Everyone!
John Montgomery here from Benson Alfa Romeo and Fiat. We have been selling and servicing Alfas since December, 2014 and Fiats since June, 2012. We were one of the first of 82 Alfa dealers. Benson Alfa has sold more than 25 Alfa 4C's; more than only one dealer east of the Mississippi. My service crew is experienced in Alfa repair and I like to say we are enthusiasts first, car salesmen second. We have sold about 25 Giulia's so far and have a bit smaller inventory than some bigger cities but we have sold many cars out of state. We know how the process, taxes and shipping procedure work. I am the person who orders ALL Alfa and Fiat cars here, so if you wish to order one or have questions I am happy to help you directly. I have access to some service info too. Our dealership's owner is Mr. Jim Benson, who has been selling Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, for 53 years. He also has Nissan, Ford, Kia, & Hyundai brands in our area. We are not a chain so you can have confidence in me and our team. I am President of the national Fiat Club America for 16 years and have been doing a show called Italian Car Day Atlanta for 20 years. This year's show is Saturday, October 14, 2017 in Norcross, GA north of Atlanta. Thank you.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi John,

You have a great dealership. We have been very happy with both cars we bought from you, our 124, and our Giulia. Anyone considering buying a Giulia should strongly consider buying it from John. I live in Tulsa, and it was still worth going to South Carolina to buy from John.

Greg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome John!

The Giulia has been great!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Welcome John! I'm stopping by Central Alfa Fiat in Norwood/Boston this evening to talk to David. I've gotten to know him since the winter and hope to place my order. Want to be sure I can get MSRP and no markup. Other dealers around so I can shop.

619 Posts
Welcome John!!!

Agreed, John is one of the best and a die-hard enthusiast just like the rest of us!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)

Yes, I remember you and your dealer from the early days when the 4C was still a tadpole. Glad to know you're still around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.