Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome! Looks like she?s just out of the showroom! Good job :) any plans to run the Ring? Watch out for fluids if you do ;)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
fair play - how does it compare to the F Type you had? Interested in your experience of that

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Cool interesting cars to go from/to :) Think the Alfa would grab far more attention here than in the EU simply as very few have a clue. What was it that made you ditch the Jag for the Quad?

That Marshalls in Cambridge? Not too far from where i'm from :D

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
ahh the A1M.. a great chance to recreate a 'Top Secret Supra' moment ;) Even closer! Got friends in Peterborough so used to frequent there. Yeah moved to the US about 11 years ago now but pop back quite a bit - if I can get free work trips in stupid $$ class even better!

That sounds like a massive deprecation hit but I'm sure you've got a method to this madness so I won't dive too much into that ;) You plan on using the QV as a daily? I used to drive an RX7 with no traction all year and regretted it in winter quite a bit especially when caught in the massive snow storms (massive being 2") :D

Great to hear you're loving it, long may it last! Keep us updated on your exploits... if you want to get rid of that after 12 months, send it my way :D

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
wouldn't be England if they did that ;D

Yeah was a little heavy on petrol, the twin turbos and the addictive kick in your back didn't help that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts