Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am Jake Barrell from Los Angeles, California & I am looking to buy an Alfa Romeo (haven't decided on the model no. yet) & i need to learn more about the brand, before I choose to go ahead! Hoping to educate myself here to make the right decision!!

Thanks for your support in advance!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome. If you don't have your heart set of a 2018 model year or a special order then based on some of the posts there are some great bargains to be had on 2017 model year cars at the dealers.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I would go to a dealer and take a test drive. Nothing like the driving experience for the first time.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Jake! You've come to the right place. Lots of Cali owners here too, you'll be in good company :) Keep us updated. We have generally found test drives are the 'no going back' point so beware :) Are you considering splashing on the QV or targeting the Q2/4/TI?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome Jake :)

Plenty of us Alfa owners here in LA, I'm one of them.

I agree. If you're not prepared to buy, don't go on a test drive. We had no intention of buying Giulia, but took one on a test drive anyway. Next thing I knew we were special ordering a Giulia Ti Q2. No regrets. Put 10,000 miles on her in the first three months of ownership. She's great on the Interstate and terrific in the canyons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts