Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been driving a dark grey Giuiia TI RWD since early June and it has been the best driving experience of my life. It took me a while to register but I am very glad now to be part of this group.
No technical issues so far. It has clocked in about 2,200 miles.

I am also a proud owner of another iconic Italian brand, Ducati. Need to replace my wife's SUV to have a full Italian man-cave. Stelvio?

.. and I leave in Seattle area.

Ciao!

Peter

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome good to have another dark grey RWD Giulia owner on the forum. Great to hear your racking up trouble free miles and enjoying the driving. My experience is that the Giulia drives a little better as the miles go on, the speakers sound better, the brakes are a little less grabby etc. perhaps it's just me adjusting to the Giulia rather than the other way round :)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Stelvio yes! Giorgio chassis. Support the brand to usher in the next generation. Giulia 2 coupe, Giuliettas and more!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also in Seattle.... well, Bellevue

I got my White Ti w/ sport packages a few weeks ago. As I keep telling the folks who see the car, it is .... AWESOME. I've owned a lot of older Alfas, fiats, Lancias. It has definitely been a goal to own a new(er) Italian car and this one is hitting the nail on the head. My other DD is a Fiat 500 Abarth, modified quite a bit, so all is well with the world.

Attached is my car at Exotics at Redmond Town Center last weekend. Would love to meet others in the Seattle area.

Alan

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,910 Posts
Hello all,

I've been driving a dark grey Giuiia TI RWD since early June and it has been the best driving experience of my life. It took me a while to register but I am very glad now to be part of this group.
No technical issues so far. It has clocked in about 2,200 miles.

I am also a proud owner of another iconic Italian brand, Ducati. Need to replace my wife's SUV to have a full Italian man-cave. Stelvio?

.. and I leave in Seattle area.

Ciao!

Peter
Maserati Levanti would be the other choice for an Italian SUV. It is full size. I did not like it after a short ride as a passenger though. Seemed like a lot of wasted interior space so huge vehicle but not roomy.

I've been eyeing a Duc Monster 797; I prefer something light over something overly powerful. The Japanese bikes seem very heavy even in the modest displacements.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts