Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and Giulia ownership. Picked up a 2017 on Friday, 3/09/18. Traded out of a Fiat 500 sport that was great, but needed something new before I spent too much more on the 500 "upgrading".

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome rob. Plenty of good information and help here. Where are you located?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats Rob. I'm still waiting for my Q4 Ti Sport....hopefully within a week or so. Still have smiles on my face from the test drives (yes plural....I loved it so much I went back for more).

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats and Welcome.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome Rob. I sold my 2012 Cinquecento Prima Edizione to make room for my Giulia. I still miss the FIAT. It was a slow car you could drive really fast and have a ball without getting arrested. The Giulia is all about restraint. But it is AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
The Fiat 500 is a great car was well!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
I'll get my account fully set up soon.

Car is early production 2017 Vesuvio grey with sport wheel package and sunroof. It had been hanging around on the lot a little too long and the dealer was ready to move it so all worked out.

I too thought the 500 was great-it gave me very little trouble and was a blast to drive hard without getting in trouble.

First drive in the new Giulia (after taking it home Friday night) was an early morning drive to Borrego Springs to get the tires and brakes settled in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dipping my toe in the water with a 2-year lease. If this car holds up well (I expect it will given the discussion I had with a local Alfa/Fiat tech-lucky to have 3 local dealers in San Diego area), I'll turn this one in and get a new one, but more optioned out. The drive to Borrego on Saturday had the wife commenting on needing the Sparco seats so there is always the Quad!!!

Probably can't/shouldn't afford it, but there is always hope!

Cheers

Rob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts