Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this happen to them? My biz partner noticed that my pass side headlight sprayer was hanging out of the bumper. I'm sure it's a simple fix with the right fasteners in place but I can't image it rattle loose that soon? I wanted to open it up and take a peak but since the car is only 2 weeks old I'll leave it up to FCA to fix for now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone have this happen to them? My biz partner noticed that my pass side headlight sprayer was hanging out of the bumper. I'm sure it's a simple fix with the right fasteners in place but I can't image it rattle loose that soon? I wanted to open it up and take a peak but since the car is only 2 weeks old I'll leave it up to FCA to fix for now.

Known issue - have you been using the washers?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that's lame, ha.

I've only used them a couple times since I purchased. I got splashed on one night after a heavy rain and had a bunch of foliage/grass clippings all over the front clip so my first reaction was to hit the sprayer.

Thank you for the heads up! They called me just now and said they'll be replacing the sprayer assembly tomorrow.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,808 Posts
At least you have your cap - when people lose those at speed you have to get it repainted and color matching issues ensue.
Chrome goes with everything. >:)

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Both sides and design flaw in early runs. Chrome does go with everything. So does carbon :D

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Build date or VIN?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts