Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny story,

After taking my sister for a ride the other day, when she got out of the car she looked at me and said, "I'm going to get my priest, Father Vu, to bless your car so you won't kill yourself. I laughed but lo and behold, last night I met with the Father and had my car blessed, Holy water and all!

Now I'm not catholic but I'll take all the good mojo I can get. Holy water on the engine, each brake/wheel, the interior and exterior. I have Holy water spots all over but kinda afraid to wash them off!

He even posted some shots on his Facebook page

Here's a few pictures-

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Now you and the QV are invincible!:grin2:

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to take him for a drive but he said the roads around the church weren't safe...

I just smiled and told him I hadn't found a road yet that was safe. He said he'd get with me later.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ate a Cannoli in mine and purposely dropped crumbs, then I threw back a double espresso and let the Car rip down the Road while spinning the tires on some Extra Virgin Olive Oil, all while listening to the Godfather Soundtrack.

>:) Okay, none of this happened but it is what I pictured my Giulia blessing would be like! :D

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Funny story,

After taking my sister for a ride the other day, when she got out of the car she looked at me and said, "I'm going to get my priest, Father Vu, to bless your car so you won't kill yourself. I laughed but lo and behold, last night I met with the Father and had my car blessed, Holy water and all!

Now I'm not catholic but I'll take all the good mojo I can get. Holy water on the engine, each brake/wheel, the interior and exterior. I have Holy water spots all over but kinda afraid to wash them off!

He even posted some shots on his Facebook page

Here's a few pictures-
I hope none of those blessing get to your amplifier!!! :surprise:

Paul

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't have the upgraded audio so I don't think I have the amp that's having the problem.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Every car I own has a St. Christopher medal tucked away in it....
OT

Professore......I think I need to get a medal of St. Cristoforo in my office......

Of course I had to look up the patronage of St. Christopher and beside being the saint of travelers and transportation, he is also the saint of toothaches (or prevention of)...... go figure.....:grin2:

Reactions: MDriver
1 - 16 of 16 Posts