Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Test drove the Giulia today and was very impressed. Already thinking about going back to pick one up later this week.

I've been doing research already on a few mods to increase performance. Has anyone tried the P7 power plug ecu tuner?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALFA-ROMEO-...ash=item3f778e5922:g:hWwAAOSwymxVLu9A&vxp=mtr

I'd love to hear some feedback. Seems like a very cheap price so I am skeptical.

Any feedback would be a huge help!

Thanks,

Zorkid

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I wouldn't trust that unless I saw the research and development data and tests results.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Increasing power increases stress and heat everywhere else. Today's cars aren't like yesterday's where you can easily and cheaply increase performance. Cars today are very sophisticated systems with high levels of integration and interaction between the various systems. What do you intend to use the car for? Getting lighter wheels will increase the performance without having to do a thing to the power system.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Increasing power increases stress and heat everywhere else. Today's cars aren't like yesterday's where you can easily and cheaply increase performance. Cars today are very sophisticated systems with high levels of integration and interaction between the various systems. What do you intend to use the car for? Getting lighter wheels will increase the performance without having to do a thing to the power system.
So will losing weight>:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.