Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
that's brilliant.
with all the talk of paint protection on here, I'm surprised there haven't been more color wraps of the spray variety.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
where is the car based out of???....bit blingey for my taste...but then again it ain't my car...
not a fan of vinyl wraps if this is what it is......as far as the color...it screams Lambo to me. :)

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
Such restraint not also to have green accents on the wheels.

Reactions: Il_Conte and RVAAF

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"screams lambo"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbVVY5ClGcj/?taken-by=shalermotorsports

spray wraps seem pretty much like paint, although I have only looked at one fairly closely as it came out of the paint booth.
that one changed from green to purple with gold and silver metallics, depending on the direction.

really quite amazing, as a well heeled individual could change the color regularily, but it ain't cheap.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Definitely a "look at me" color......... perfect for a track car, for a DD, a bit much in my opinion.......

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
ok I'll admit I've always wanted a 997.1 GT3RS in Signal Green...but only because it just looks so **** good!....like even better than the Orange that it came in....
but a QV in that shade of green is just...a bit over the top....and I said the samething to a fellow CCA member who had the onions to get his F80 M3 ordered special in Jade Green paint....on a sedan it just looks off for me...

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"on a sedan"

oh, good, because my GTV was a rather bright Italianesque green, I hope it wasn't onions over the top or something

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Interesting....but not for me....

Reactions: RVAAF

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The most green I contemplated on my QV was a caliper powder coat. But so far I’m sticking with Rosso.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
where is the car based out of???....bit blingey for my taste...but then again it ain't my car...
not a fan of vinyl wraps if this is what it is......as far as the color...it screams Lambo to me. :)
MB might disagree.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"this green"
more green, pretty much the color of that racer posted about for a charity in sonoma.

it's must be red now, they all are, but maybe it's original silver. I hope not the burgundy that was on it when I got it.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Sea foam green? on a classic yes. Here it looks too much like Grabber Green and thus a Mopar wanna be. With all the heritage in Alfa Romeo, why do that? Kermit the frog too. Now this makes me wanna do a Visconti blue one now just to show them. A nice powder blue or light sky blue. Solid and lighter than Misano.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Boom! Beat that. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
MDriver, this green, scroll down
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/gt-1963-1977/44265-what-wheels-best-suit-105-a-40.html

with Melber major wheels (page 51), there are some on the pages between, not identified, on a blue #35 "quadrifoglio".

mine might have ended up resold in the pac northwest, redone in black, which would have looked good with the bkack/green piping interior. that had the wheels, little euro marker lights, bumpers off ...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
MDriver, this green, scroll down
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/gt-1963-1977/44265-what-wheels-best-suit-105-a-40.html

with Melber major wheels (page 51), there are some on the pages between, not identified, on a blue #35 "quadrifoglio".

mine might have ended up resold in the pac northwest, redone in black, which would have looked good with the bkack/green piping interior. that had the wheels, little euro marker lights, bumpers off ...
do you recall what green Alfa called that? because that is not, at least to me, loud. shows the lines really well.
as I am looking for a GTV or Lancia Fulvia....(and I already have a red car:grin2:) I like the 'other colors'....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts