Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the rates as bad as the other Giulias?
I may consider a 2 yr lease just because it is a new model here in US..........

TIA

·
Registered
1 Posts
AR website has a calculator that includes lease. Based on that and what you see for regular Giulia, it will be north of $2K/mo for 24months/20Kmiles for 2 years with just 1st payment and DMV fees, which is the only way you should lease.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yowzers!... I hope they'd sell it to you for $25-30k ish after 48k+ out of pocket!
:surprise: I guess I may as well take my chances with the depreciation (and possible reliability issues) and buy it outright......

Reactions: Chramon

·
Registered
196 Posts
:surprise: I guess I may as well take my chances with the depreciation (and possible reliability issues) and buy it outright......
Are you actually going to buy one, you seem to be agonizing over it? or maybe you just like positing not buying........

Making 408 posts in a forum about a specific vehicle without actually owning one may be a world record!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Dentist to Dentist

Dentists tend to be cautious, conservative types....I should know..I am one...that being said, I've had my Quad for almost 3 weeks now (2 weeks of use, 1st week at detailer for clear bra application) and after a long day of doing what we do..there is nothing that puts a smile on my face like looking at my gleaming Competizione Red Giulia Quad waiting for me at the end of my day....Do it...You'll love it.....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dino as a fellow prosthodontist I agree with you.
I stated from the beginning that I was getting a MY18.
In fact as soon as the order banks open my order will go in for a RC QV, hopefully it will be in for my birthday in November?.
Hope to meet you at a track event or a prostho. meeting!

Best!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts