Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be getting a custom exhaust made, 3" cat back pipe with resonator but deleting my muffler. I am trying to copy the Quadrifoglio quad tip exhaust look but am not 100% sure on what exhaust tips to use. I know that the tips will have to be a single inlet to dual outlet style and installed at a slight angle but, what tips has others used? Honestly, I am trying to save some money by not buying an pre-fabbed exhaust system. I have a custom shop willing to fabricate this setup for me, I just have to figure out how to make it look like the Quadrifoglio's. Thanks to all who can provide so insight on this matter.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've seen this without tips at all and doesn't look that bad. Cutting out the space should be more of concern. I would recommend a dremil and some very careful cuts. Any tips should work as long as you like them to be honest. Considering the clearance back there, i would be more concerned with proper hangers so the exhaust doesn't touch the plastic, perhaps have the shop using stiffer ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I believe that honeycomb plastic around the tip is removable just as well as the visible tip is bolt on. So a much bigger tip is doable or quad tips will fit as well.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

This was a very good read. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts