Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I instantly fell in love with the Alfa Romeo Giulia once I test drove it and saw it in person. It really made an impression on me. I only have the base Giulia with the sport package.

The Alfa Romeo Giulia is just an addition to my garage. Currently have a 2005 BMW E46 M3 (Original owner), 2016 BMW 535i M Sport and a few others. I frequent Bimmerpost & M3forum.net.

Here are a few pictures when I picked her up:

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Congrats on the Giulia!!

Reactions: Takumi587

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Thoughts on new Italian vs. German? Last German I owned was a 2004 Audi S4 :) and loved it! My wallet didn't love it so much considering the oil it consumed though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thoughts on new Italian vs. German? Last German I owned was a 2004 Audi S4 :) and loved it! My wallet didn't love it so much considering the oil it consumed though.
As soon as I get more time behind the wheel I will definitely write up a mini review. So far the initial drive in the Giulia feels much more sportier than the 2017 340i we also looked at.

Did the red key come with it?
The sales manager I was working with provided the red key cover as a gift. You can interchange the back of the key with different colors. I believe the choices are Red, Dark Blue, Black & Gray (all the colors that the Giulia comes in).

Reactions: GioSailor

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Very nice! Was thinking of buying an E46 just recently as a weekend car, then I fell in love with the Giulia -- now working on selling my car to get a Giulia Ti AWD, of which I will daily. Congratulations. Probably about as quick as the E46 too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The sales manager I was working with provided the red key cover as a gift. You can interchange the back of the key with different colors. I believe the choices are Red, Dark Blue, Black & Gray (all the colors that the Giulia comes in).
Unfortunately not, only competizione red and bianco trofeo are available - tell me if I am wrong, I am desperately looking for one in Blu Montecarlo

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats! Love the interior. One downside of the QV's they are bringing in is that, as far as I know, all interiors are black with stitching.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats! Love the interior. One downside of the QV's they are bringing in is that, as far as I know, all interiors are black with stitching.
I am fine with the black interior and red or grey stitching... I just did a search and they only have one near me but dealer has a 20K markup... I may have to wait until I can negotiate the price. Will enjoy the Base Giulia until then!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice! Was thinking of buying an E46 just recently as a weekend car, then I fell in love with the Giulia -- now working on selling my car to get a Giulia Ti AWD, of which I will daily. Congratulations. Probably about as quick as the E46 too.
I love the E46 M3 engine. The delivery is unlike any other car I have driven. I was about to sale it but then realized I would miss it too much so it will remain a garage queen and see daylight every 2 months or so. =)

Here is a pic of it:

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I love the E46 M3 engine. The delivery is unlike any other car I have driven. I was about to sale it but then realized I would miss it too much so it will remain a garage queen and see daylight every 2 months or so. =)

Here is a pic of it:

Wow, looks great! Not really a BMW person, never will be probably, but do like the E46!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts