Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I bought this hand crafted key chain from a guy in Russia. Its super cool, in a nice box etc. $45.00 shipped to you in the U.S.A. PayPal is good.

Enjoy!

Phil

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
very nice.

how come you are not keeping it?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,384 Posts
Maybe it's radioactive?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
beautiful!

looks like a Balalaika!

I don't have pay pal. I will gladly overnight you a check and you can send once the check clears?
Is that acceptable?
let me know
Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like a Balalaika!

I don't have pay pal. I will gladly overnight you a check and you can send once the check clears?
Is that acceptable?
let me know
Thanks
Hey MDriver,

You can just mail me a check and I will send it to you. Its very classy looking and well made. I will send you a PM with my address etc.

Phil
PS Since my Quad is gone and my S5 is going back to Audi (lease is up) I am driving my 2002 M5. Love it!!

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Hey MDriver,

You can just mail me a check and I will send it to you. Its very classy looking and well made. I will send you a PM with my address etc.

Phil
PS Since my Quad is gone and my S5 is going back to Audi (lease is up) I am driving my 2002 M5. Love it!!
what happened to your alfa romeo??

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like a Balalaika!

Is that acceptable?
let me know
Thanks
Hey MDriver,

Sorry, it sold as I was typing my last reply. I can order one for you though. It takes about 4 weeks since they are hand made individually. They are listed here on eBay but if you don't have paypal, you cant really order it. You comfortable with that? I will have it shipped to you directly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alfa-Romeo-Quadrifoglio-keychain-/152845079701

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what happened to your alfa romeo??
I loved the quad, but I had an opportunity to purchase an aircooled 911 that I could not pass up and couldn't justify all the cars I have. I figure the 911 won't come around again but another quad will :).

Cheers,

Phil

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I loved the quad, but I had an opportunity to purchase an aircooled 911 that I could not pass up and couldn't justify all the cars I have. I figure the 911 won't come around again but another quad will :).

Cheers,

Phil
Make sure to post the pics of the 911..... that is the least you can do for us before you depart.......:grin2:

Reactions: 2017QV

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Hey MDriver,

Sorry, it sold as I was typing my last reply. I can order one for you though. It takes about 4 weeks since they are hand made individually. They are listed here on eBay but if you don't have paypal, you cant really order it. You comfortable with that? I will have it shipped to you directly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alfa-Romeo-Quadrifoglio-keychain-/152845079701
No worries, appreciate the thought!
Was out in my M5 today as well LMAO.....everytime I think I should let her go I am reminded when I drive her just how great a car it is....and still no slouch w/470hp:grin2:

and yeah we need to see some pics of the new 911!!
Enjoy the new ride
M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts