Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I just did my taxes yesterday at 11:59pm. I mean I am fine paying more in taxes because I make more money, but damn! When Asszos and President Frump pay nothing and my federal tax bill is in 6 figures, that hurts!

Or selective taxation.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,970 Posts
I just did my taxes yesterday at 11:59pm. I mean I am fine paying more in taxes because I make more money, but damn! When Asszos and President Frump pay nothing and my federal tax bill is in 6 figures, that hurts!
Some “taxpayers” seem to extend in perpetuity.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Back on the Giulia Coupe, the former Petrolicious owner Asfin Behnia did a podcast with Andrea Zagato earlier this year in which Zagato said his company was working on a short-wheelbase coupe derived from the Giulia platform for a 2021 reveal. The intent seemed to be for an official release, not just a concept, but it wasn't clear on the level of involvement of Alfa Romeo. Andrew Zagato called it a Petrolicious scoop, and I've not seen it reported elsewhere so far. Unfortunately, if it happens, I can't see it being much less than GTAm money.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Back on the Giulia Coupe, the former Petrolicious owner Asfin Behnia did a podcast with Andrea Zagato earlier this year in which Zagato said his company was working on a short-wheelbase coupe derived from the Giulia platform for a 2021 reveal. The intent seemed to be for an official release, not just a concept, but it wasn't clear on the level of involvement of Alfa Romeo. Andrew Zagato called it a Petrolicious scoop, and I've not seen it reported elsewhere so far. Unfortunately, if it happens, I can't see it being much less than GTAm money.
that was back in May, it is fair to say that anything with Zagato associated with it will be a 6 figure sum. that said, I'm sure there will be people lined up to drop the cash....can you say 8C?

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q2
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hot damn! That sounds like a TZ4!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts