Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Has anyone done this or think it's worth as a mod?
I'm personally debating it for my QV, price is kinda up there for what it is but may be worth it to you?
The GTAm wing however I would not do, as I think its overkill especially for not having the rest of the carbon/body panels that the real GTAm has to go along with it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I don't know. The GTAm has so much more going on that the wing compliments it. A stock-looking Giulia might look like a Pep-Boys special... and I come from Subaru and have owned the big-winged STI.

Here is a Giulia (obviously, not a QV, from the AROC FB group).

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
109 Posts
I don't know. The GTAm has so much more going on that the wing compliments it. A stock-looking Giulia might look like a Pep-Boys special... and I come from Subaru and have owned the big-winged STI.

Here is a Giulia (obviously, not a QV, from the AROC FB group).

View attachment 118802
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

The one on that blue Giulia looks a bit "squished" to me, whereas the Koshigroup GTAm spoiler is a bit higher than the original,but same height as the prototype.

·
Registered
722 Posts
View attachment 118803

The one on that blue Giulia looks a bit "squished" to me, whereas the Koshigroup GTAm spoiler is a bit higher than the original,but same height as the prototype.
You have done a lot which helps the overall look. And, I DO like the black trunk insert by the plate (another thread).

·
Registered
2020 Giulia QV
70 Posts
To each their own. I just came from a WRX STI and kind of like having full visibility out the back window and not clearing snow off the trunk in 2 stages. That said, had I not, I'd probably really dig at least the regular GTA wing.

·
Vendor
3,564 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
I will have the GTA spoiler available soon. Made by Alfissimo. Projected release is Jan. Ours will be the same 2x2 OEM weave. We will offer it for less than koshi @ $725. Same quality as our Standard spoiler, made the same way that Lamborghini and other manufacturers make CF parts.

Pre-order here:

I'd be interested in pre-order, looks like I have to pay it in full right now though? I may have a problem with paying for something now and waiting for months to get it lol!

·
Registered
638 Posts
From some angles it looks kinda weird, like really sticks out like a whale tail or something....now I'm not so sure about it as it may not work on my QV with how it currently sits.... However, those taillights are (y) (y)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts