Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to share my thought process on selecting the Giulia over anything else I could have bought in the price range.

1. It looks **** good. But in this right colour and light it looks absolutely fantastic, forget the twin exhausts. Mercedes put these on as standard on a 2 litre with as much life as a turd. I drove a c220 and an e220 coupe and both were the worst experience ever, I would rather keep driving my 10 year old GT, then wallow in an overweight badge.
2. Enthusiasts love it. Those that dont know what it is wonder about it.
3. People ask.... Why did you buy an alfa? Why arent you a BMW sheep.???
4. Alfa dealers are drivers, not people who talk about the weather when your going for a test drive.
5. I drove the veloce and as much as I want the quad this is the best balance for everyday usage. Questions I ask myself, if I had a Ferrari, lambo or any other car that money could buy... What car would I get..

The answer is:

So I just put in an order for a Misano Blue veloce with the 19" diamond cut rims, yellow calipers and rear tints. Didn't go with any of the fluffy options, im used to zero tech in the car so drip feeding myself.

Im going to answer a lot of questions as to why... But i dont mind saying, if you dont know now you know...

Only probem is the factory's asleep at the moment and I wont get it until early October. But its going to be worth the wait.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It will be worth the wait! The current 3 series does nothing for me, it's gotten too soft imo but that's BMW as a whole. A4/C class are everywhere here.

Nice choice of color BTW :grin2:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
May I ask where you're located, Jas?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was never a BMW fan I'm more of a MB guy, but the current lineup doesn't do anything for me. The 17 C300 that my wife bought is just awful to drive I can't stand driving it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts