• What?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in contact with Porterfield brakes about making some Giulia 2.0 (US, Base/Ti) pads for front and rear using the Raybestos ST43 compound. For those that know the compound, it's supposed to be damned good for every day street driving and the occasional track use.

Single set (both front/rear) costs are as follows:
Front: $299
Rear: $189

I was told that a set of 5 (front/rear) would lower that to:
Front: $254.15
Rear: $160.65

I don't know if there would be anymore savings beyond that for a larger order, but you never know.

Personally I am not interested at the single price, but may be willing to go in on the discounted cost.

Let me know if you would be interested.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I don't even need brakes just yet, but count me in.

Even better, they're within driving distance for me, so I can just go pick them up!

·
Super Moderator
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't even need brakes just yet, but count me in.

Even better, they're within driving distance for me, so I can just go pick them up!
OK, now that has me thinking... If you would be willing to pick all of them up and ship them out, that could save a bit on initial shipping costs. Interested? I can handle the cash and ordering part.

·
Registered
253 Posts
OK, now that has me thinking... If you would be willing to pick all of them up and ship them out, that could save a bit on initial shipping costs. Interested? I can handle the cash and ordering part.
As long as we don't end up with 400 orders, lol. Yeah. I'm game. I'd have to work around my work schedule, so there's a possibility that it might take an extra few days as compared to getting it shipped direct.

·
Super Moderator
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As long as we don't end up with 400 orders, lol. Yeah. I'm game. I'd have to work around my work schedule, so there's a possibility that it might take an extra few days as compared to getting it shipped direct.
I don't think that would be a problem at all.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sweet. Just let me know what kind of timetabe we're looking at, I'll see what I can do. Forwarning, though; at the middle of July I'm going out of town for a while for work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts