Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

I want in on this awesome group buy

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Group Buy?: Raybestos ST43 compound for Giulia 2.0 (fulfilled by Porterfield brakes)

4K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  Alfissimo 
#1 ·
I've been in contact with Porterfield brakes about making some Giulia 2.0 (US, Base/Ti) pads for front and rear using the Raybestos ST43 compound. For those that know the compound, it's supposed to be damned good for every day street driving and the occasional track use.

Single set (both front/rear) costs are as follows:
Front: $299
Rear: $189

I was told that a set of 5 (front/rear) would lower that to:
Front: $254.15
Rear: $160.65

I don't know if there would be anymore savings beyond that for a larger order, but you never know.

Personally I am not interested at the single price, but may be willing to go in on the discounted cost.

Let me know if you would be interested.

#4 ·
OK, now that has me thinking... If you would be willing to pick all of them up and ship them out, that could save a bit on initial shipping costs. Interested? I can handle the cash and ordering part.

#9 ·
Anyone else want to get on board? I'd love to reduce the cost a bit more. This still feels expensive to me. Maybe they are just that good though, so who knows.

#11 ·
Not relevant for this group buy, but you can try to hit up Girodisc. @Call me Al uses them to get two piece rotors, iron replacements, and ST43R pads.

#12 ·
Sorry folks. I bought a set of EBC yellows F/R for this year. I will look into this again for next year, and maybe by then we'll have even more options out there to choose from.

If anyone is still really interested in this, I was not working any magic. I just contacted Porterield about making them.

BTW - The EBC Yellow Stuff (Street/Track) pads were $288 front and rear from Amazon.

#13 · (Edited)
#20 ·
Reactions: milanojess
#23 ·
#24 ·
Here is what I can do.

I need at least 6-7 buy in's. Those that buy in will receive a nice discount.

Fronts: $179.95 Buy in cost: $145.00
Rears: $149.95 Buy in cost $124.00

(QV available as well)
F: $179.95 Buy in cost: $153.00
R: $195.95 Buy in cost: $156.00

Prices only available during buy in.

Email me to buy in: jason@alfissimo.com

R4-S Compound:

What about the subject of this topic? Porterfield was going to make ST43 compound pads for the 2.0 front and rear.

#26 ·
Sorry guys super busy!

First is retail, second is discount with buy in.
For the regular Giulia/Stelvio they are

Fronts RC2052 ST-43 $299 - $255.00

Rears RC1989 ST-43 $189 - $168.00

For the Quadrofoglio versions they are

Fronts RC1116 ST-43 $399 - $350.00

Rears RC2043 ST-43 $299 - $269.00

Please contact me asap. I need at least 5-6 people for the buy in.

Ciao!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.