1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't know enough about pads to give any meaningful input, but I may join in if you get this group buy off the ground. I have a few track days coming up and odds are I'll need to replace them in the next few months.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yup, what kind of pricing are they offering?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
if they are available for non QV do we also know if they are compatible with the wear indicator plug?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
So

We have the Options of the following

Street Pads: Aggressiveness Levels 1 thru 3. 3 being the most aggressive basically can use on the track for Autocross/Time Attack but nothing more, 1 being stock or similar to stock

Race Pads (Cannot Run on Street): Levels 1 thru 3 as well with 1 being Autocross/Time Attack while 3 is HPDE.

Let me know which levels everyone would like. Personally I am going with a Street 3

Thanks

Also Yes it will be for the QV and Non QV Giulia Models alike and will be 100% exact fit with wear indicator.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Street Pads: Aggressiveness Levels 1 thru 3.
Race Pads (Cannot Run on Street): Levels 1 thru 3 as well
Which models would these correspond to?
Also Yes it will be for the QV and Non QV Giulia Models alike and will be 100% exact fit with wear indicator.
Positive? I thought the Quad had bigger rotors/calipers both on front and rear. Just making sure before ordering.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which models would these correspond to?

Positive? I thought the Quad had bigger rotors/calipers both on front and rear. Just making sure before ordering.
Levels 1 thru 3 are available for both the QV and the TI. They are of course not the same part #'s so you would need to state which vehicle you have and which part/model you would want.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So Far Pricing Goes something like this (not 100% confirmed)

QV Brake Pads Street Level 3: $300 Shipped for Whole Car (Pad Example: Hawk Street Race)
QV Brake Pads Race Level 1: $440 Shipped for Whole Car (Pad Example: Carbotech XP10)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
can I ask how do these compare to stock pads in terms of performance and price. If we don't know performance wise that's fine but i'm wondering how they land in $$$ form. I'd be interested to know more on the base pads

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'll pass as there are no ceramics listed. I don't trust that the metallic street pads will truly be "low dust."

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can I ask how do these compare to stock pads in terms of performance and price. If we don't know performance wise that's fine but i'm wondering how they land in $$$ form. I'd be interested to know more on the base pads
Performance wise it really depends on the Pad selected vs the Type of Car you have.

I would say The closest to the Stock pad would probably be something like a Hawk HPS in my opinion. They have a small amount of noise dust and have decent stopping power. The next step up would be Probably be the the performance street 5.0 and then the Performance Street Race pads.

In terms of pricing, I think these prices will undercut anyone by 50 or 60% as Pagid pads alone are $700+ per set for a normal QV if you compare the material on the Carbotech XP-10.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I do not have ceramics listed as no one has requested them yet :) LMK.
Thanks. I didn't really plan on more mods until next year anyway. A Winter package might be the first priority as well. I think Posiquiet will do. The set I got for the 348 were great. Just need to match the form factor. I think it's known already with the Maser/Lexus setups.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts