Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Another Lipari Grigio owner here.
Veloce spec with red interior!
I live the colour. The only other colours of the other 4 left in state were black, white and Misano.
I'm happy with my combo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I dig it, it almost seems blue.
The Veloce is all-wheel drive, correct? Did you lower the suspension? It seems a lot lower than regular Q4.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dig it, it almost seems blue.

The Veloce is all-wheel drive, correct? Did you lower the suspension? It seems a lot lower than regular Q4.
Yeah, it's a real colour changer.
In Australia, the Veloce is rear wheel drive with LSD. Something to do with being right hand drive I think.
It's on 19". That might make it look lower? Enjoy

·
Registered
91 Posts
Another photo of my grigio Lipari from all Alfa day. It was a bright sunny day. This time showing its blue colours

·
Registered
770 Posts
That’s a really interesting color. Unusual and very cool looking. My gray car is looking a bit pale compared to that!

·
Supporting Vendor
591 Posts
I love this color! We just added this to our selection of touch up paints as well:

·
Registered
133 Posts
So, has this color turned out to be a one-year-and-done option, only available in 2019?

I have a dealer's promo brochure for the 2018 model year, and this color is not shown as an option.

My own car is a 2019.

And now the current Alfa USA website does not show this color as an available selection for (assumed to be) 2020.

·
Registered
133 Posts
????? Not certain why the picture double posted?

·
Registered
133 Posts
So, has this color turned out to be a one-year-and-done option, only available in 2019?

I have a dealer's promo brochure for the 2018 model year, and this color is not shown as an option.

My own car is a 2019.

And now the current Alfa USA website does not show this color as an available selection for (assumed to be) 2020.
So, the main question which I seem to have failed to ask directly:

Does anyone own a Lipari Grigio Grey Alfa which is -not- a model year 2019 car?

·
Registered
91 Posts
So, the main question which I seem to have failed to ask directly:

Does anyone own a Lipari Grigio Grey Alfa which is -not- a model year 2019 car?
Yep. Mine is 2017 with red interior

21 - 40 of 43 Posts