Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

I am Greg Gordon from Eurocompulsion. I have been an Alfa enthusiast for a long time. I even manufactured supercharger kits for the 80's GTV6 and Milanos, and I wrote some very popular tech articles on those cars. My company Hi Performance Store has effectively merged with Eurocompulsion for all our development related to the new Alfas.

At the moment I don't have a Giulia, but my buisness partner Chris has a QV which we are using for development of various performance products. My son in law has a 4C which has our ECU tune, intake and other mods, and I have a GTV6 and an older Spider. We are adding a Giulia 2.0 soon. So we are an extended Alfa family and we are super serious about these cars.

I am looking forward to participating in discussions in this community with others who are passionate about these cars.

Greg Gordon

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. Any history with Reeves on the older Alfas?

Not directly, although I certainly worked on his GTV6s more than once. One of my customers owns one of his original prototype cars, the very one that was used in the Car and Driver and Road and Track test back in 85'.

My supercharger kit went into production about 15 years after Callaway's cars left the showroom, so we certainly were never competitors, and I have never spoken with him. He had long since moved on to Corvettes by the time I got into the GTV6s.

Greg

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Excellent. Glad to hear that some of the older cars are still kicking around. The Car & Driver car owner is obviously seriously attached to that thing as it has been... 30 years?! Things have really changed. Glad to hear you're dedicated to the cars and keeping things alive. It is really tough to find qualified indie/after-market experts these days.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Excellent. Glad to hear that some of the older cars are still kicking around. The Car & Driver car owner is obviously seriously attached to that thing as it has been... 30 years?! Things have really changed. Glad to hear you're dedicated to the cars and keeping things alive. It is really tough to find qualified indie/after-market experts these days.
There are a lot of older Alfas around. Especially since that stop selling them here in 1995. My older Alfa is a 1973 2000 Spider Veloce I have owned since it was new. It is often said Alfas have a soul. Mine surely does. A soul and a mind of its own. I could tell stories about the car for days.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A key factor for many will be offering products that do not void the existing warranty.
You are correct sir! I think that's something we are really good at. If you take a look at our Fiat 500 Abarth, or to a lesser extent our 4C or 124 product lines you will see we have a wide range of products. Some are very warranty safe, like our mild V1/V3 intakes which are direct replacement higher quality pieces for the stock intake system, and some are clear warranty busters, like bigger turbos. As we release products for the Giulias I'll tackle this subject on an item by item basis.

Greg
eurocompulsion.net

1 - 8 of 8 Posts