Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Giulia owner. The rare RWD Ti Sport. Love the stance. Love the car. Just want my Apple CarPlay to work.... Anyway... hi all!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Welcome aboard! We need pics! What is wrong with your CarPlay? Maybe we can help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, 2018... Says Pre-wired for Apple Carplay. But when I plug in my iphone nothing happens... unlike other cars on the lot. But I wanted the RWD spec'd the way mine is.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Yes, 2018... Says Pre-wired for Apple Carplay. But when I plug in my iphone nothing happens... unlike other cars on the lot. But I wanted the RWD spec'd the way mine is.
Chant “I Love Tim Cook” while waving a dead chicken over your head.:grin2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! Hoping I can learn a lot from you all. I will post pics as soon as my rear wheels and tires come in. The only thing it didn't have that I wanted was the staggered wheels. So the dealer ordered the rear wheels and tires for me. Does not have the pano roof or HK stereo. I've never been a sunroof person and I plan to do my own stereo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

Looking at buying a new TI Sport 2018 but dealer is being a bit stubborn on price and trying to push a 2017. He says all the 2017 issues were fixed with software updates which seems plausible but unlikely. Thoughts? Advice ?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hi,

Looking at buying a new TI Sport 2018 but dealer is being a bit stubborn on price and trying to push a 2017. He says all the 2017 issues were fixed with software updates which seems plausible but unlikely. Thoughts? Advice ?
That's fairly true. About the only difference now is 2018 should support apple car play and android auto but the 2017 cannot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts