Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Giulia TI Sport - Rossa Red + Tan Interior
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All! Picked up a new base model (with the duel moon roofs + larger infotainment screen) with those great end of year sales they had going. So new to the model but not new to Alfa, as my pops had a fire engine red GT coupe from (I think) 1974.

I had been driving my dad's old car since he passed away, a 1997 Acura 3.2 TL. Liked driving the car cause it was so smooth and made me feel connected with him. But alas it started having oil leaking into a cylinder and overheating issues at 197,000 miles so I bit the bullet to get something new.

I'm in LA and have HATED driving for the past 10 years and this car has renewed my driving enjoyment. I wasn't even looking for it either. I actually wanted an electric car because I love the 100% instant torque, but given the styling was looking at Hondas and Acura's. I wanted something with tons of tech, a smooth ride, a nice adjustable seat, and good reliability. This has none of that and I still couldn't NOT get it. I didn't even realize Alfa was back in the US until I saw a billboard for it as I was leaving the Acura dealer, and I was hooked.

Looked all over and found a fire engine red version at Glendale Alfa. Such a head turner. Best looking 4 door sedan I think I've ever seen. Here's to many fun miles of driving!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

Hey, I'm in Venice... It seems that everywhere I need to go is at the end of a long winding road...

Reactions: Bupolo

·
Registered
256 Posts
That red is beautiful. Great choice! Might have to be my next one...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Beautiful car....enjoy....

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Great story, welcome. Get off that highway and down the coastal road and you'll soon forget and that awful LA traffic :D congrats, she's lovely!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts