Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi, as a new member joining the forum.

I've been having a good read, it's always good to get some views from the other side of the pond and the Carbon Spoiler Install thread was a great help to me.

Spent quite some time in US over the years, vacation and business ... mainly Florida and Cape Girardeau in good old South East Missouri, via ST Louis ... How i'd love to do that drive from Lambert to I55 Exit 96 in my new Veloce.

As you can see from my signature, I've had Alfa Romeo's for quite some time now ... it's in my blood.

Here's some pics of the latest model.

Have a good one

Dave Mathews

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Nice color combo; works great with that interior. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi, as a new member joining the forum.

I've been having a good read, it's always good to get some views from the other side of the pond and the Carbon Spoiler Install thread was a great help to me.

Spent quite some time in US over the years, vacation and business ... mainly Florida and Cape Girardeau in good old South East Missouri, via ST Louis ... How i'd love to do that drive from Lambert to I55 Exit 96 in my new Veloce.

As you can see from my signature, I've had Alfa Romeo's for quite some time now ... it's in my blood.

Here's some pics of the latest model.

Have a good one

Dave Mathews
Very nice, congrats! Also, I love your work, say hello to Boyd Tinsley!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice, congrats! Also, I love your work, say hello to Boyd Tinsley!

Ha ha, believe me I’ve had some fun with my name when being ID’d, especially in SE Missouri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RVAAF

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Dave thanks for joining she looks lovely! Glad the forum has been a help! Speaking of your username, i hope you?re not getting too many ?ullo Dave, got a new motor? comments... or is that John? ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha ha ... it’s ullo John got a new motor but regardless of that fact, the car has had plenty of comments ... and rightly so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

I was all set to explain why you should buy a new Giulia, but.... you bought one anyway. Enjoy your new Veloce!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts