Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 9 BMW's and a local dealer becoming untrustworthy, I decided to look at the Giulia and wound up buying one for my wife.
So far so good, just a little more complex to understand controls for my wife.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
After 9 BMW's and a local dealer becoming untrustworthy, I decided to look at the Giulia and wound up buying one for my wife.
Welcome to the forum. Hope your wife lets you drive it occasionally!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

When you figure out the wife controls let us know. I am not convinced it can be done but I still have hopes someone will figure it out and share the secret. ?

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

When you figure out the wife controls let us know. I am not convinced it can be done but I still have hopes someone will figure it out and share the secret. ?
I think they are all “soft” controls, the trick is understanding what mode they are in!

Reactions: Woodstk88

·
Registered
62 Posts
[quote=etwyrick;598698]After 9 BMW's and a local dealer becoming untrustworthy, I decided to look at the Giulia and wound up buying one for my wife.
So far so good, just a little more complex to understand controls for my wife.[/quote]

Welcome! Where are you located? I’m in the Charlotte area.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome, I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome!
I'm in the Raleigh area. Which dealer did you by from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.