Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After reading and posting on these forums for a while, I have finally bought my Giulia. Originally I wanted a RWD model with limited slip differential, but I couldn't find any model in a 500 mile radius. I didn't want wait 3-months for the special order, so I have picked up a Q4. She is a Silverstone Gray Ti Sport, with sunroof, Harmon Kardon stereo, and has both static and dynamic driver assist packages.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Congratulations! You will find this forum very useful with lots of good advice and great people ?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
what dealership?

where in NJ are you?

east brunswick here.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Fullerton Alfa in Somerville.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You're kind of close so I hope to see you if/when we do a local meet :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats. You will enjoy it! Great photos. I never get tire of looking at these care!!! :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congratulations ! I got mine at Fullerton. Grey keep you under the radar and Q4 keep you going in winter and shorten your 0-60 time.
Expecting lots of joyful miles :)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Aye know the feeling! :) Feel free if you're not (or even are) working on the 18th may to pop to Limerock.. they'll be a few of us there. Free to attend as a spectator or if you want to break her in there's still space!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on picking one up! Not too disappointed with the lack of RWD I hope?
Thank you! Not disappointed at all, she drives very well!:smile2:
The RWD would have been probably a little sportier and I liked the look of the smaller wheel gap, but the AWD wheel be definitely useful in the winter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Great choice ;)

I'm from Jersey City, NJ (Vesuvio gray Q4 Ti). Purchased from Alfa Romeo of Morris County.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Congrats and welcome! You're kind of close so I hope to see you if/when we do a local meet :D
QV south brunswick here name the time and the place for a NJ meet. we can make our own little guilia car and coffee. only thing if possible Saturdays are better for me. any body up for next saturday maybe at east brunswick mall parking lot right off turnpike exit 9 on rt 18. grab a coffee or breakfast and talk shop.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
QV south brunswick here name the time and the place for a NJ meet. we can make our own little guilia car and coffee. only thing if possible Saturdays are better for me. any body up for next saturday maybe at east brunswick mall parking lot right off turnpike exit 9 on rt 18. grab a coffee or breakfast and talk shop.
I would love to but Saturday's are usually not good for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts