Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My rosso competizione Q4 Ti was delivered on Thursday. Bought it from Strongsville Alfa Romeo in Ohio and they delivered it to my driveway in Iowa. (After a few initial hiccups, the buying experience was very good -- they're offering excellent deals on their remaining 2017 inventory. Ask for Jim Zabielski.)

Really, really love the car. Was looking for a montecarlo blue, but had trouble finding one with the options I wanted. Ended up "settling" for the rosso competizione and couldn't be happier. It is truly a stunning color.

I was so excited about the Giulia, I convinced my Dad, who lives in Texas, to lease a vesuvio gray RWD. He says it is the most fun he's ever had driving a car.

Attachments

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Beautiful and welcome!!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Interesting. My experience was the opposite; I wanted the red, but couldn't find one with the options I wanted, so I "settled" for a Monte Carlo Blue Ti Q4. I couldn't be happier either. Is there a bad color on the Giulia? This is one of those rare cars that is so beautifully designed, that instead of the color making the car, the car makes the color look good.

Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Small world story. I grew up in Strongsville and now live near Des Monies. Congrats on the purchase.
Truly is a small world!

This is one of those rare cars that is so beautifully designed, that instead of the color making the car, the car makes the color look good.!
Well said.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice! Welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.