Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just picked up a Ti with sport package in volcano black and black interior this past weekend. This is my first Alfa. I love this car! It definitely speaks to me and have not driven a car with steering like this. There are only 6 currently on Oahu so the car is a definite headturner and every time I park it someone asks me about it. I drove a mazdaspeed 3 for the last 5 years and loved it so couldn't part with it and it is my beach car now :)

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Welcome! Glad to here that Giulia made her way to the islands! I think you are the first.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
Volcano black sounds perfect for Hawaii. May I ask which island?

Plenty of photo opps. Please share images at your convenience.

Reactions: Herrdoktorprofessor

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congratulations on your Giulia. I have never owned a car which both gets people's attention and also has them approach me to talk about the car. The reactions are positive and friendly it feels like other people are also enjoying the car. So far the trips to Costco are the ones where at least one person stops to chat. Perhaps dealers should be taking Giulia's to Costco car parks and offering test drives?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats! I got married in Maui and tried my best to conceive a child ;). But I do love it there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just got back from Maui. Went with family and friends. Wonderful vacation. So beautiful. I highly recommend The Four Seasons. Incredible property.

Congrats on the new ride. There are some wonderful driving roads on the island. Enjoy!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just got back from Maui. Went with family and friends. Wonderful vacation. So beautiful. I highly recommend The Four Seasons. Incredible property.

Congrats on the new ride. There are some wonderful driving roads on the island. Enjoy!

We stayed at the Four Seasons and it was great! We drove the entire "Road to Hana" circle around the Island... very sketchy, but an interesting experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts