Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had my Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolio Vulcano Black with CCB for about a week now. Had small problem with the ECU not going out of natural mode the dealer had to put in new ECUs not their fault just some software glitch apparently new software is available but out of the country and like people now software has to go through some type of immigration too! Ha ha!

I also own a Prius absolutely completely modded!.....NOT!! Really It is a 2015 4C Spider with less not modded than modded on it.

Anyway blew up the stock front Pirelli tires in just a few hundred miles because I had to go to the track and I was in natural mode only. It was worth it I hated those soft tires.

Just put on 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 180 hardness tires. Went 20 mm wider both front and back and everything worked out with no rubbing. But you couldn't go any wider in the front.
Ft 265/35/19 rear 26.3" tall (+.5")
Rear 305/30/19 26.3" tall (+.5")
Initially they seem much better. I'm going to Oregon raceway park this Monday and Tuesday for two days of tracking then up to Vancouver BC to track for another 2 days at Vancouver Island Motor Circuit Thursday and Friday. So I should have this big girl figured out by then.

Normally I track in my 4C but it has some issues now that I think will be fixed shortly.

Looking forward to connecting with you and sharing stories and pictures of our beautiful cars!!!

Here's the tracking video of me last Saturday at my local track Spokane County Raceway. Again I was stuck in natural mode that's why the car is so slow. Except when it's passing Corvettes and BMW M4s.

Also an A.R. video my salesman gave me from an official event in New Orleans at NOLA.

Ps i'm a bit crazy.
https://youtu.be/V5B4s2FFgRo
https://youtu.be/8yPXzcPw7aE

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome Al :)
Congrats :grin2:

Good to see you here. Bummer about your 4C failing. Do you know what's wrong yet?

Smooth driving in the Quad. Did you have passengers that session?

Glad you to see you here old friend from the 4C side :grin2:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Al

Congrats

Good to see you here. Bummer about your 4C failing. Do you know what's wrong yet?
Smooth driving in the Quad. Did you have passengers that session?

Glad you to see you here old friend from the 4C side
Good to see you too.
Not sure yet but it might not be much. I'll do a post when I get it fixed to know what is wrong. All I can say for now is clean your air filters!!!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Love those yellow calipers. How's the finish holding up?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,116 Posts
I like the Doctor Seuss quote.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Put your hand over your mouth and try to breathe..... you may end up blowing oil smoke out your butt but just like my 4C car did!
I think that's called a fart and our 4Cs do plenty of farting. But a wet fart is a bad thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts