1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very nice, welcome!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome Joe....Dino here....Your cars look GREAT !!! ENJOY and HAPPY MOTORING....

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Just under 300 miles on the odo. Purchased in the NY area in order to avoid premium.
Greetings. Our QV resides in Arizona and purchased in OH. If you go with Ceramic Coating and clear film check out Windows and Wheels in Gilbert. They have our QV now with cQuartz Finest Reserve and they do really good work based on a lot of feedback. We watched them work on other cars and my husband thought it was the best product. Not the cheapest though.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Looks like a Ferrari in the garage as well.... more photos of your collection, please!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
In the garage.....

Looks like a Ferrari in the garage as well.... more photos of your collection, please!
Good eye...Testarossa you know.....

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Testarossa's forever! And Cinquevalvole's too, for those of us still in the V8 world. ;) LOVE the Misano Blue and bright Technicos. How is the unsprung weight over rough patches? Must be nice and tame with a lighter wheel.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Greetings. Our QV resides in Arizona and purchased in OH. If you go with Ceramic Coating and clear film check out Windows and Wheels in Gilbert. They have our QV now with cQuartz Finest Reserve and they do really good work based on a lot of feedback. We watched them work on other cars and my husband thought it was the best product. Not the cheapest though.
Update: CQuartz is very much of a dust magnet. Hopefully that will wash out and after it loses that it will lose what ever it is that makes dust stick like a magnet. Windows and Wheels we thought would do good work but they are more hype than doing the actual work. The ceramic looks good overall and would recommend ceramic. Would not be.a big fan of that detailer in Gilbert. After spending 6700 on tint paint correction and film (which is the place that they really ran up the bill) and ceramic I can’t say you couldn’t do pretty well with half the cost. You need to go back every 6 months but I checked the warranty and we can use reset for washes and do the 6 month reload ourselves.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Greetings. Our QV resides in Arizona and purchased in OH. If you go with Ceramic Coating aI would not recommend clear film Windows and Wheels.. They had our QV and added some additional scratches to our paint instead, Ceramoc coating adds a lot I would just check out a few places in AZ if you are looking for ceramic. If so I would pass it tugs I’ve abd save your money,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Realized that I'd never actually posted a pic. This was up in Prescott, AZ, shortly after I got her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts