Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going to the event in Greenwich CT this weekend??
Concours and Bonhams auction...couple of Alfa's on the block..always a cools show.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
would have liked to have gone to that but sadly away. Keep posting 'local' stuff.. I'll show up one day :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
anyone going to the event in Greenwich CT this weekend??
Concours and Bonhams auction...couple of Alfa's on the block..always a cools show.
I'll be there!

Took the Alfa to the Cannonball Run event Friday and the 330 for the events Saturday and Sunday.
That's the winning Daytona driving by Brock Yates and Dan Gurney

Such a great event! Amazing cars are sure to be seen!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be there!

Took the Alfa to the Cannonball Run event Friday and the 330 for the events Saturday and Sunday.

they are calling for rain on Sunday..going to try and make it tomorrow...opens at 10am to the public....but will def. be there on Sunday for sure...
went to the site for this years schedule...and whose car do you see when you open it up on the entrants page...the GT40 of Mr. P4/5:grin2:
BTW LOVE that blue on the Ferrari....the Transcon Van must be a hoot to drive around in.....do the youngins actually remember the CannonBall Run movie???:grin2:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I just got back from the 1st day...really nice weather....good turnout....some interesting stuff being auctioned @ Bonhams...
the Yates/Gurney Daytona is just stunning in the flesh....but I was drooling over the Challenger to be honest....Alex Roy slipped in his M5....there was even a fellow dressed up as the Dom DeLuise super hero character.LOL
great array of Vettes....all in all a nice show...tomorrow will be bigger I'm guessing...hopefully the weather will not play a role...
for the F-Car fans....not one, but 2 F-40s!...along side a beautiful Countach...and the bespoke P4/5 was there as well....didn't see any Alfa's except in the Bonham's tent.

will be back tomorrow

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I'll be there!

Dammit that's one of my favorite movies - let he know next time! ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great first day!

Alfa in motion from last weeks Lime Rock rally.

FOC did a short rally on Saturday and the FCA will do one Sunday.

The owner of the Pagani started off in a 250 TDF and switched mid rally when he thought he might run out of gas in the Ferrari!

Btw... that's a real D-type

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,474 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts