Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the excellent service I received from the service team at AR of the Main Line. Mike and his team were able to:
1. Schedule my service in the timeline I needed
2. Provide a nice Giulia Ti Lusso as my loaner
3. Explain in detail software updates and preventative repairs that were made
4. Clean iinterior and exterior of the car (what I would consider well above a wash and vac although I typically take care of these chores myself)
5. Precisely communicate updates about repairs and completion time
6. Ensure a smooth pick up and solidify a positive experience

I would highly recommend this dealership for your servicing needs of your Alfa!!

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Good call indeed. D'Ambrsoio is doing it right. This is where I purchased my Quadrifoglio. Excellent service all the way!

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
See Wendell if you go to Dambrosio.

In trying to find the best deal, head to Alfa of Wilmington. This is now a Piazza location. Couple people from DA defected and moved their. Also a Maserati dealer

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I saw Wendell last night. Great experience between him and Xavier on the sales team. No pressure, learned a lot and am actively trying to work a deal on the TI Sport AWD.

Bonus was that Wendell appreciated my car nerdiness and started up one of the QV's for me to hear first hand.

Alfa Wilmington doesn't have much selection right now unfortunately, but the Mainline dealership seems pretty aggressive. I believe they may have inherited some stock from the recently closed Lancaster location, and they have a small lot on bus rt 30, so definitely need to clear space.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts