Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2017 Giulia Ti on May 29th from Alfa Romeo of Birmingham *mad props to these guys* It's been a exciting ever since. My Giulia is White with red leather with dual pane roof active bolster seats red calipers sport apperance pkg. 19 in 5 hole wheels with staggered 225 45 19 front and 255 35 19 rear. I cant wait for ecu and exhausts to be available for these cars. I will try and post some pics soon.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
OK I was gonna wash it first and get some really good shots. I will go in the garage and just take a few but will have better ones to come. Give me a few min
Giulias are beautiful regardless...... so no rush...... but hurry up......:grin2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone Have any experience autocrossing a Giulia Yet? I raced for years but been out of the game for quite a while but thinking about taking my giulia out there. This car feels like it would do well cant wait to put it through its paces.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Better ones to come once my tag comes in
Awesome! Congrats and enjoy it in good health!

As far as tracking the Giulia......I will let you know next Saturday..... there may even be a video.......
I am certain the Giulia on track will be on its natural environment.....:smile2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome & congrats! which Bham? MI, AL or the 'real' one in England? :D
Awesome! Congrats and enjoy it in good health!

As far as tracking the Giulia......I will let you know next Saturday..... there may even be a video.......
I am certain the Giulia on track will be on its natural environment.....:smile2:

Thats awesome let me know how it does. What type of event are you doing?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Thats awesome let me know how it does. What type of event are you doing?
Well..... It is a road course at Palmer Motorsport.....
I am instructing in the Giulia, which means I will be able to take a few "instructional laps" to show my student the line.....:smile2:
I already know it is going to be a blast..... cheers!

Reactions: John_K_348 and FNM

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well..... It is a road course at Palmer Motorsport.....
I am instructing in the Giulia, which means I will be able to take a few "instructional laps" to show my student the line.....:smile2:
I already know it is going to be a blast..... cheers!
Nice have a great time. Be sure to take some video if at all possible!!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Anyone Have any experience autocrossing a Giulia Yet? I raced for years but been out of the game for quite a while but thinking about taking my giulia out there. This car feels like it would do well cant wait to put it through its paces.
Go for it... I can't wait to see how it does... I'm convinced it'll do better than imagined and I have high expectations. I am impressed of how mine has stuck with seriously quick cars on the highway though i'm pretty sure the handling will be the 10 out of 10 factor which won't be seen until you're on a track (that goes for Q4/TI/QV).

Tomorrow's job will be working out how to use / mount the new Hero 5 else no vids ;D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Go for it... I can't wait to see how it does... I'm convinced it'll do better than imagined and I have high expectations. I am impressed of how mine has stuck with seriously quick cars on the highway though i'm pretty sure the handling will be the 10 out of 10 factor which won't be seen until you're on a track (that goes for Q4/TI/QV).

Tomorrow's job will be working out how to use / mount the new Hero 5 else no vids ;D
And you know what they say around here..... videos or it didn't happen......:grin2:

Reactions: FNM
1 - 20 of 38 Posts