Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nash Farm, in Grapevine (just north of DFW).

http://www.italiancarfest.org

Might be interesting, would be nice to see a few Alfas in the parking lot too.
I will be attending in the Giulia and we will also have our 4C there as well.
Usually a good turnout. Not a lot of modern cars though. This show seems catered to the classics.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice turn out today. 2 QV's, a Ti and a Base representing in the show...

A very nice Montreal, a bunch of Spiders, a 164 or two and a couple of older Aflas too. The Fiats and Ferrari's had lots, some Lambo's (including a lovely Espada) and three DeTomaso's! Parking was a mess, but the cars were beautiful.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I took my 2017 Rosso Competizione QV and 4C over this morning and then had to go work for a little while. Unfortunately, I ended up working until 4:00 and did not get back to see any of the cars.

Jeff

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
448 Posts
Darn I forgot to put this on my calendar! I wish I had gone.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jeff, I recognized the QV Rosso from your area post about Trophy Club to Grapevine...which 4C was it? The metallic purple?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Both of my cars are Rosso Competizione. They were side by side. Just got the 4C 13 days ago.

Jeff

How do you like the 4C? I test drove that thing last weekend and fell in love with it. I need to figure out how to add that car to the mix. Can you daily that car. I know it doesn't have all the creature comforts but i don't care.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
278 Posts
any pics from the event. we wound up not going due to the rain but when i called they said even though it was pouring rain the event was going to be held. we didn't want to walk around in the rain and mud so we blew it off which is a shame because my son and i were looking forward to it. oh well maybe next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.