Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

My name is Bender and I'm a car-aholic.

Right now I have a 2016 Chevy SS manual in red/orange metallic. I've had it for a little over two years and still love it but something about the Quadrifoglio is just calling my name.

I am spending all day Saturday with a Misano Blue one and suspect it will come home with me. The only thing that could stop me is being able to properly accommodate a couple car seats in the back.

Before the SS I had a 2014 Focus ST and before that I had a heavily modded 2010 GTI.

I co-run a small automotive geared off topic forum called datforumdoe.com and a whiskey/whisky Instagram account called @no_bad_whiskey.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Howdy!

My name is Bender and I'm a car-aholic.

Right now I have a 2016 Chevy SS manual in red/orange metallic. I've had it for a little over two years and still love it but something about the Quadrifoglio is just calling my name.

I am spending all day Saturday with a Misano Blue one and suspect it will come home with me. The only thing that could stop me is being able to properly accommodate a couple car seats in the back.

Before the SS I had a 2014 Focus ST and before that I had a heavily modded 2010 GTI.

I co-run a small automotive geared off topic forum called datforumdoe.com and a whiskey/whisky Instagram account called @no_bad_whiskey.
I occasionally cart my kids around on the weekend. My 4 year complains about the leg room behind me....until I press the start button and the seats move forward.....then it changes ......"Daddy....go faster! Pass the white car Daddy".......followed by "Daddy, that's too fast, don't get a ticket or Mummy will beat your butt"

I love my kids!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts