Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my story dates back to Feb 13th of this year when I did order my Giulia Ti and was told by my dealer that it will be at the port by April end. I did e-mail Alfa Italy in first week of April and they said the car is built but interiors are not done so it will take approx one more month to ship the car and 5 weeks to be delivered to Baltimore port so it will be June. I had no patience to wait so I went to the dealer and bought a Blue Giulia Ti.I have only driven it like 200 miles but the way this car responds is sexy. I have never been proud to own a car so much.
Will post pictures soon.

·
Registered
103 Posts
So my story dates back to Feb 13th of this year when I did order my Giulia Ti and was told by my dealer that it will be at the port by April end. I did e-mail Alfa Italy in first week of April and they said the car is built but interiors are not done so it will take approx one more month to ship the car and 5 weeks to be delivered to Baltimore port so it will be June. I had no patience to wait so I went to the dealer and bought a Blue Giulia Ti.I have only driven it like 200 miles but the way this car responds is sexy. I have never been proud to own a car so much.
Will post pictures soon.

Who did you email at Alfa - I am waiting for a Quad...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome, I can understand getting frustrated on the waiting for the special order where there is no clear end date. I know my friends and family give me an odd look when I tell them I don't know when the car is going to get here. Glad to hear you are enjoying your Giulia so much and look forward to the pictures.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Booyah. Post those pics. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts