Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn’t planning on getting one until next year, but with things being the way they are I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on this one. I’m pretty stoked because the dealership got it in Thursday night and I bought it Saturday morning. The dealership (Fullerton Alfa Romeo) in Somerville, NJ is shipping it to me here in VA. Now I guess I’ll have to let my wife drive mine since I always found excuses to drive hers.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did discover I can access both our Alfas from the Alfa Connect portal. No one seemed to know and thought I would have to create a separate profile.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I figured with the prices people were trying to get for anything used I may as well buy a new one. I actually saw a used 2022 the same color as mine listed for $20k over the sticker price. Someone is definitely on cheap drugs. Anyway, with me getting the QV it meant letting my truck go so I decided to give it to my oldest son. Since I spent a lot of time, $$$$, love, and DNA into customizing it...it will fit right in down in TX. I upgraded the interior with all LED lighting, Katzkin leather seats (heated front and rear), 12 inch infotainment system (Phoenix Android Stereo), ditched the factory so called Alpine speakers and installed real Alpine speakers with a Sundown 10" sub and two Alpine amps, and the push button start with proximity alarm (Digital Guard Dawg). Then there's the external stuff...LED projector headlights, LED tail lights, 20x10 RBP Sahara wheels, 35x12.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 4 inch BDS lift kit, Core 4x4 rear upper and lower control arms. The performance mods were an ARH complete exhaust system (headers to tips), a Vararam Ram Air CAI, and a tune. I've made it clear he gets it on the condition he doesn't make any changes to the truck. It's been a great truck to me for the last 4 years and all the highway miles I had to put on it and I'm happy to be giving it to my son and his family.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Gadget Audio equipment Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Steering part

Reactions: Mvforza

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful!! More pictures please!
Thanks. Will provide more pictures after it gets delivered. I'm waiting to hear it was loaded on the transport.

·
Registered
2019 Quadrifoglio Rossi Red, yellow calipers, white/green stitching seats
141 Posts
Thanks. Will provide more pictures after it gets delivered. I'm waiting to hear it was loaded on the transport.
Wow! congratulations ! Beautiful QV! Mine is Rosso red but the green is stunning. Where in VA are you? I’m in nova myself

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow! congratulations ! Beautiful QV! Mine is Rosso red but the green is stunning. Where in VA are you? I’m in nova myself
Alexandria

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
749 Posts
How was your sales experience?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dare I say, the best color 🔥🍀
DARE...DARE!!!😁

How was your sales experience?
It was actually one of the best I've gone through. They were not stuck on "at or above MSRP" like just about every other dealership I contacted. My dealership here in northern VA was going to make me a really sweat deal, but were not expecting any QVs in until September. Chris (my salesperson at Fullerton Alfa Romeo) and his sales manager Chris gave me a great deal under MSRP and a few other bennies.

Reactions: Blkmmba

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,914 Posts
Whereabouts in VA are you, Tidewater? I lived in Charlottesville for a couple of years and really liked the area.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whereabouts in VA are you, Tidewater? I lived in Charlottesville for a couple of years and really liked the area.
I'm further north near the district. Where are you now?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts