Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mine went in to have the cup holder replaced and the software update as I'm getting the 1 blip over 50% on the oil. Was given another Q4 to my glee. It has a sunroof which I'm glad I didn't get to be honest. I live in an especially wooded area so driving down the side of the lake, the sun flickers between the trees and would spark epilepsy in someone that doesn't have it. Found a button the put the shade over it but it still lets the light though.

Also although this has a 1000 less miles than mine it doesn't feel half as snappy. I'm hoping its the fuel they have it in as the car feels like it's running on regular and hoping it's not a different software version doing it. Other than that it's lovely to be given another Giulia :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
The sunroof is great, love it. It's supposed to let in the sun. :laugh:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,757 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
A couple observations on my 200 loaner.

My dealer says they didn't opt into the Alfa loaner program, another post re this elsewhere on the site goes into more depth. I complained a little and all of a sudden this appeared. You would think Alfa wouldn't give dealerships the option and just follow their competitors guidelines re a loaner.

The infotainment system puts my Q's in the dirt, it has U-Connect I think. I could care less but my kids love it.

I kinda like the blue but I wouldn't recommend it if you were robbing a bank, etc.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I've just noticed.. is that a reflector on the wheel arch? :surprise:
Front and rear wheel arches. Haven't seen too many 200s? They didn't last long. While no Giulia, it's not that bad a car. Pretty quick with the V6.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
My dealer says they didn't opt into the Alfa loaner program, another post re this elsewhere on the site goes into more depth. I complained a little and all of a sudden this appeared. You would think Alfa wouldn't give dealerships the option and just follow their competitors guidelines re a loaner.
I'm guessing my dealer didn't either. Ought to be a uniformly high standard.
The infotainment system puts my Q's in the dirt, it has U-Connect I think. I could care less but my kids love it.
UConnect rocks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.