Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bday present for myself. I got it late last night it was weird being at the dealer with no one else around but the sales guy and finance lady. I applied to lease it late last Sunday they called me up Monday afternoon and said that everything was approved. They didn't have what I wanted so they search for the car. Within 10 mins they found one and said it's being picked up. WOW! that was quick! So after work I picked up the wife and kid we headed straight to the dealer 1 hour later I was driving the **** thing out of the lot. I tried to get one about 3 months ago but my lease on my other car was not up yet and the monthly payment was not going to work. Fast forward to last Sunday and viola! I am now officially in debt again. LOL! I'll post more pics later I didn't even have a good look at it til this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congrats, the red calipers look great with the black exterior.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the fun!

Yeah it was normal driving getting home last night so I told the wife let's go on a road trip and see what this thing can do. LOL! It's still sitting in my garage cus I still have to call in the insurance. So I won't be able to really drive it til the weekend. Is it the weekend yet?!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, the red calipers look great with the black exterior.

That's one of the styling cues I liked about this color combo the red interior is just killer as well. I have to get use to the brakes I just tap it and it bites hard not like my daily driver. Can't wait for the weekend. The wife was already telling me she will drive the car today to work. HA! No way! LOL!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah it was normal driving getting home last night so I told the wife let's go on a road trip and see what this thing can do. LOL! It's still sitting in my garage cus I still have to call in the insurance. So I won't be able to really drive it til the weekend. Is it the weekend yet?!
You know when you get a new car your car is automatically insured by your car insurance policy on your other vehicle(s) for a short amount of time? I believe it's a minimum of 14 days.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats! Love the back with red inerior, great choice

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know when you get a new car your car is automatically insured by your car insurance policy on your other vehicle(s) for a short amount of time? I believe it's a minimum of 14 days.
Actually I do I think here in Vegas it's 7 days. I still have my daily driver so I'll let her sit in the garage til Saturday.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats! Love the back with red inerior, great choice
Yes that color combo is awesome. I'm crazy for getting a black car living in Vegas where the temp gets really toasty, but hey that's what tint is for. :smile2:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome and congratulations. Giulia looks amazing in dark colors.
Yep I think so too this is actually my second black car. As dusty as it gets in Vegas I just love the color combo. I also liked the blue but they didn't have exactly what I wanted. I'm not complaining though the wife loves the color I picked now she want us to exchange cars.....ummm.... NO! :wink2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts