Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
For what its worth, I bought a 2021 Giulia QV earlier this month and paid very close to sticker.

The car had an $88K MSRP, and I wasn't able to negotiate any lower than $84K. I even walked away for thee weeks, and legitimately planned on buying a different car. Nothing else in the USA matched by spec (CF roof, CF seats, MC Blue, or Red, or Green). The dealer knew they had the "highest spec" car in NA and acted like it. No other QV inventory coming before the new year (according to multiple dealers).

I read countless stories of people on this forum getting 10/15/20 percent off their QVs and hoped I could do the same. I couldnt - And I'm not bad at buying cars. I do it more than I should!
Did about the same a few months ago on my 2021 Guilia QV. Same story with my dealer in Denver (and I'm ok with it).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I woke up to this email...

I'm Lloyd Andersen, the GM here at Towbin Fiat Alfa Romeo in Henderson. I am emailing to request that you allow us to make an offer on your vehicle. Yes, we are seriously interested in buying your vehicle. I realize it's a longer drive now that we've moved, so i have a gas card set aside for you just for coming out this week. We are making extremely high bids on any and all Fiat and Alfa cars, and frankly all makes -- and you do not have to buy a car from us. Pre-owned values are sky high right now, so this is the absolute best time to take advantage of our August repurchase event.

If you have been told you owe too much on your car more than 30 days ago, or if you are in a lease and want to get out early, then it is imperative you give us an opportunity to present a proposal, because the market is now much different.

Here are a couple examples of what we’ve been able to do for some of our customers:

Trade: 2019 FIAT POP

KBB Good Condition: $14,900

Towbin Kia Offer: $18,445

Towbin Kia Difference: $3,545

Trade: 2019 ALFA ROMEO GUILIA

KBB Good Condition: $25,600

Towbin Kia Offer: $28,880

Towbin Kia Difference: $3,280

Trade: 2017 Kia Soul

KBB Good Condition: $12,400

Towbin Kia Offer: $15,200

Towbin Kia Difference: $2,800

These are just a few examples, We have countless others on all makes and models.

Appointments are filling fast, so please reach out as soon as possible to set your appointment by:

• Calling or texting this number 702.625.9051 and ask for Tim
  • Reply to this email
  • Stop by between 9am - 7pm except Sunday and ask for Tim
  • No pressure, just a solid offer.
Please call or text ASAP.

This right here I can attest to. This is where we bought our Giulia from. Let me tell you the dealership is top notch. We tried everywhere to trade our Ram 1500 in, no one would even come close to covering the negative equity. Now, not all of it was covered in this deal, but if was more then enough for us to sign on the dotted line. Ill let you know how the service department is after Saturday..lol

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
Yes, you picked up the white QV, right? I think I saw that in your post... You said you picked it up in Vegas. Too bad you aren't local, we are looking to do a cruise the 25th of next month to the Valley of Fire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, you picked up the white QV, right? I think I saw that in your post... You said you picked it up in Vegas. Too bad you aren't local, we are looking to do a cruise the 25th of next month to the Valley of Fire.
We actually ended up with the Red 2021. We actually live in Logandale. So Valley of Fire is right next door.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
We actually ended up with the Red 2021. We actually live in Logandale. So Valley of Fire is right next door.
Oh perfect! We’d love to have you join us. Planning on going through the Lake Mead rec area. Thread is below.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
A lot of inventory with Alfa's still, unlike other car manufacturers.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts