Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Did you get a check engine light too? I've had a start/stop warning along with check engine light come on and go off a few times. Had the dealer plug into the car last time it popped up and it was a an emissions evap leak warning which disables start/stop and locks the car in N mode. Not a big deal at all, just chock it up to Italian quirks I guess. Could be a small vacuum leak in the emissions system but we checked all the hoses and connections and everything looked fine. Like I said I've had it pop up a handful of times over the past year of ownership and it always goes away after a drive cycle or two. Nothing to worry about though.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wish it wrong to be amused at the thread title, especially having been posted on a Sunday?

Reactions: Chipshot

·
Registered
691 Posts
Mine QV did it this weekend....No Check Engine light. At the first stop sign, I restarted and it went away. Then I promptly turned it off :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.