Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfa is a large sponsor of WSBK, therefore they are running a contest right now where you can win two tickets to the Jerez race courtesy of Alfa Romeo...

http://www.alfaromeocampaigns.co.uk/jerez-tickets-competition/signup.aspx

THE PRIZE INCLUDES:

Return flights from Stansted Airport (Depart 18/09/15 – Return 21/09/15)
Accommodation at the 4 star Sherry Park Hotel
Transfers to/from the Airport and Circuito de Jerez
Two paddock passes valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Pit walk valid for Saturday and Sunday
SBK Pit Lounge Hospitality on Saturday and Sunday
Access to the grandstand
Complimentary event programmme

·
Registered
420 Posts
That is quite the expereince for someone to go through.

I don't watch the races but still would enter to possibly to get experience this, better chances winning this than the lottery :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is quite the expereince for someone to go through.

I don't watch the races but still would enter to possibly to get experience this, better chances winning this than the lottery :D
you should really try if you're into bikes at all. Much closer racing then GP, although GP is in the pinnacle and I love the technology on display, I like WSBK for the mistakes if you will. The equipment is closer to production and the riders are closer to mortal then VR46 ahah

The safety car is a 4C ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Equipment closer to production is what i've always been a fan of and seeing it promoted in that way as well, creates better engagement for us gear heads and even interesting branding for them on the grand scheme of things.

I might end up watching it only for the 4C safety car :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
The tickets alone are worth a submission even if superbike races are not your kind of event and it comes with accommodations and airfare. The wait begins!
I think its safe to say that just about anyone here will love just hearing the superbikes ripping up the track, even folks that aren't enthusiastic about them have that level of interest... we're a much more engaging kind of breed :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts