Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can only tell you that I have the GoPedal and love it. It only took me about 2 minutes to install and it definitely makes the throttle more responsive. Also the guys at madness automotive are great and participate on the board.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Sounds like they should work about the same, but from what I see only the Madness guys are offering a complete moneyback guaranty. Let me know - I'm hoping for this for Father's day...

·
Registered
134 Posts
What is Valet mode and what it does?

Valet mode limits the acceleration of the vehicle by 55 % - 65% - 75% (comes in 3 selectable levels). It is activated/deactivated through a 3 digit PIN. By limiting the acceleration there will be a significant reduce in vehicle's performance (Power and Torque).

Pedal Lock mode provides extra protection against unauthorized vehicle use. The driver can deactivate the acceleration ability of the vehicle when it's stationary through a 3 digit PIN. When Pedal lock is enabled the acceleration gets disabled and the vehicle stays on idle until you enter the correct PIN.

I rarely valet my cars (most of the upscale places that offer that wouldn't let me in), but with the new Giulia (esp if its a QV) this would be a necessary feature. That said, I'm with TheSach: I like that "Madness Autoworks" is here on the forums routinely. You would have to ask them if a "valet equivalent" is possible by decreasing the pedal response and locking it in.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Going with Novitech... its cheapest option about $230 delivered and money back guarantee as well. Company is certainly reputable
But how far is it when compared to madness go pedal? I did see lot of difference in gopedal, i almost experience dynamic in the normal mode with gopedal at red.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Just ordered the Madness Go Pedal - will be my Father's Day gift! Decided to go with Madness because of their commitment to Alfa and this site and money back guaranty. Also hoping they continue to invest in this vehicle - I'd really like to get a Flash that will significantly improve fuel economy when in A mode and improve performance in D mode.... Let you all know when it gets here and what it does for her!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Have pics of the install but im am unaware as to how to upload from my phone
Using my Android phone with Google Chrome:
  • Click the paperclip ICON (attachment)
  • Choose the source, I clicked on documents
  • Then I clicked on Images
  • Now find the picture you want to upload and click on it
  • Click OK to resize the image
  • Wait for it . . .
  • The image will be a thumbnail at the bottom of your post

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.